Comfort goat- or sheep milking parlour
Due to increasing demand for concentrated feed provision in the milking parlour, the Comfort milking parlour for goats or sheep has been developed in cooperation with experienced goat farmers. This milking parlour meets, in addition to the well-known Classic and Footloose milking parlours, all the current requirements for goat or sheep farming.
The Comfort Rapid Exit milking parlour is, like the Footloose, an entirely suspended construction hung from a supporting frame. This allows optimal view of the goats or sheep.
The combination of the suspended construction, the sound-absorbing plastic panels, and the non-spring-loaded supports, allows this milking parlour to be easily cleaned.
By default, the Comfort is supplied with pneumatic controls with a heavy-duty bar without counterweights. Optionally available with hydraulic controls.
By default, the Comfort milking parlour is supplied with a preparation for position detection, and optional large feeding troughs of 4,5 litre. Many types of feeding systems can be used, also including dosed concentrate feeds.
- Content feeding troughs 4.5 litre for concentrated feed provision
- Silent hydraulic climate resilient controls
- Broader position widths possible
- Latches with a central release mechanism, so that the gates can remain open
- Radio remote control
- Robust and compact construction for long operational life
- Sound-absorbing plastic panels in front section, side fences and rear gates. These are easy to clean.
- The plastic panels have been finished in such a way that there are no edges to bite on
- User-friendly milking parlour with a good overview of the goats or sheep
- Prepared for position detection
- Self-supporting frame with only one ground support for every +/-7 positions
- Application large feeding troughs at a height of ca. 400/500 mm
- Standard position width 400 centre to centre
- Low-maintenance, non-spring-loaded gates with stainless steel hinge pin. These ensure a good entry for both large and small goats or sheep. The gate prevents the animals from passing underneath
- By default, supplied with pneumatic control and driving for the front gate
- Walk-through height 1000 mm
- Bar mechanics fitted with corner wheels with ball bearings and roller chain
- Hot dip galvanised construction, inside and out
- Supplied with assembly and instruction manual and CE conformity declaration