Verti Mate vertically crowd gate
The robust and heavy-duty crowd gate has been designed for intensive use in medium-sized dairy business.
Although the vertically upwards moving under-fence needs more upper space, it does not swing backwards. This gives cows standing behind the crowd gate more space and ensures they do not have to stand back during the upwards movement. This allows a more effective use of the waiting area.
The Verti Mate makes working in production groups even easier. Because the fencing moves vertically upwards the next group is not subjected to hindrance from the fencing swinging backwards.
The Verti Mate moves along tracks on both sides of the waiting area by means of a strong roller chain. The compact hydraulic unit operates this movement.
The great advantage of this hydraulic operating system is that both the compression force and the speed are adjustable and run smoothly.
Because of this, the Verti Mate can be used on a sloping waiting area and can be supplied with an optional manure scraper fitted to the underside of the crowd gate. For use in a sloping waiting area, the option of a laminated brake/parking brake must be used, allowing the crowd gate to stop in all places if required.
- Combination with a manure scraper, operating forwards or backwards and/or water spray system
- Pressure arms on the manure scraper to increase the pressure on the floor
- Pressure-dependent controls
- A programmable PLC control system
- Lamellar braking unit, parking brake with sloping areas
- Custom-made, can also be supplied with different waiting area configuration and return route
- Permanently cabled controls
- Fencing fitted with steel tubing
- Efficient flow into the milking parlour
- Reduction in labour and shorter milking time
- Tracks can be combined with fencing for return route
- No electrified fencing or equipment, which means no stress in the waiting area
- This crowd gate is built for a long operational life and intensive use
- Suitable for use in flat or sloping waiting areas.
- Can be combined with an open or closed fencing return route
- Smooth and stress-free driving of livestock into the milking parlour with a smooth and livestock-friendly start-up of movement
- Reliable, livestock-friendly system with precise power control
- Climate-proof, unaffected by frost and heat
- Indicator lights are present on the crowd gate, in order to make the operation of the crowd gate visual
- No swing backwards means efficient use of the waiting area
- Robust design, customised to suit your waiting area
- Compact and reliable, low-maintenance construction. Also suitable for renovation situations
- By default, with 380 V/1,5kw powerful and energy-efficient hydraulic controls
- Can be fabricated according to the dimensions and specification with the options to suit your requirements
- Guide wheels and axles have ball bearings, and all components comply with ISO standards
- By default, fencing with polypropylene anchor cables
- Crowd gate supplied assembled for easy installation on site, with assembly manual
- Electric control box, fitted as standard with a radiographic transmitter & receiver in front
- Available up to 13 meters wide
- Industrial professional flat cable feed rail
- Buzzer during forward movement crowd gate
- Duration/length forward movement infinitely adjustable
- Hot dip galvanised construction, inside and out
- Supplied with assembly and instruction manual and CE conformity declaration