Prestige quick-change milking parlour
The Prestige milking parlour is an economically attractive quick-change milking parlour with a high milking capacity which takes up a limited amount of space. The milking parlour is available both with electric and pneumatic controls, and in any desired number of positions.
This milking parlour can be used in both new and renovated buildings. The quick changeover yields a high milking capacity. The steel construction is simple, but robust.
The cows enter the milking parlour one after the other. As soon as the first cow has placed itself in the first position, there will be an opening for the second cow to place itself.
The cows stand close to each other, which ensures time-saving, short walking routes. In addition, it poses no problem to milk in only a partially filled milking parlour.
The gates in this system are low-maintenance and constructed in such a way that the cow can stand in the position in a smooth and relaxed way. After milking, the gate which is mounted on the wall on hinges moves upwards, so that the cows can quickly exit the milking parlour. For personal hygiene, you can choose between a manure plate or manure gutter behind the cows.
- Manure gutter including grate, transparent plate, or open central frame
- Position width of 720 or 750 mm
- Swinging stainless steel feeding troughs for concentrated feed individually or in groups
- Stainless steel cabinet for protecting pipelines and equipment
- Entry gates supplied to suit your requirements, with fencing for entry funnel
- Robust and compact construction for long operational life
- The central frame has no supports and is equipped with kick protection for safe milking
- Low-maintenance selection gates with rubber coating and grease nipples
- Economically attractive milking parlour
- Low-maintenance milking parlour as standard with reliable electro-pneumatic controls
- Allows large milking capacity in a relatively small space
- Concrete edging can be added to milking parlour, reducing floor area to be cleaned by approx. 10%
- Standard position width 700 mm centre to centre
- By default, stainless steel manure plate and kick protection
- Pneumatic installation with electrical controls
- The walk-through distance between selection gates and central frame is adjustable
- Hot dip galvanised construction, inside and out
- Supplied with assembly and instruction manual and CE conformity declaration