Master quick-change milking parlour
The Master quick-change milking parlour designed by us is a side-by-side milking parlour, characterised by its robust front gate, which moves completely vertically upward when changing. Due to the exit being at the front of the milking parlour, the construction requires only little space, and is suitable for use in both new and existing milking parlours.
The construction is composed of uprights and beams from the IPE-series, ensuring a robust self-supporting construction from which also the central frame is suspended. Therefore, it constitutes no obstacle during milking..
This milking parlour has been developed to meet the growing demand of larger milking parlours, which can also be fitted with a "swing over" system. Filling up the milking parlour goes very smoothly, because the cows enter one after the other, and as soon as the first cow has placed itself in the first position, a space opens up for the next cow to place itself in. When changing, the front gate moves completely vertically upwards, so that the cows can make use of the full width of the position to exit the milking parlour at the front. It allows the cows to also pass each other and ensures a smooth and quiet changeover.
Our broad experience in developing milking parlours enabled us to develop a pneumatic or hydraulic system for this milking parlour, which allows perfect synchronisation of the front gate, and ensures a reliable milking parlour for many years to come. Because of its side-by-side set-up, also this milking parlour ensures short walking routes, which allows high milking capacity within a short time. In combination with the optional stainless steel feeding troughs, the Master milking parlour is also extremely suitable for installing a feeding system. The central frame is completely self-supporting and is fitted with a stainless steel manure plate, also optionally available with a stainless steel cabinet.
- Manure gutter including grate, transparent plate, or open central frame
- Position width of 720 or 750 mm
- Lockable stainless steel feeding troughs for concentrated feed individually or in groups
- Stainless steel cabinet for protecting pipelines and equipment
- Entry gates supplied to suit your requirements, with fencing for entry funnel
- Silent hydraulic climate resilient controls
- In case of hydraulic control, an energy-efficient automatic start-stop function is available
- Robust and compact construction for long operational life
- The central frame has no supports and is equipped with kick protection for safe milking
- Breast barriers move upwards vertically, do not swing forward, and therefore require minimal installation space
- Construction from portal frame system, equally suitable for milking parlours with less stable walls
- Low-maintenance selection gates with rubber coating and grease nipples
- Front gate moving only vertically upwards, allows broad exit lane
- Low-maintenance milking parlour as standard with reliable electro-pneumatic controls
- Allows large milking capacity in a relatively small space
- Concrete edging can be added to milking parlour, reducing floor area to be cleaned by approx. 10%
- Breast barrier made of heavy-duty, locally reinforced profile tubing
- Front gate moving vertically upwards with a free walk-through space of 1650mm
- Shock-proof nylon diabolo-guided rollers with stainless steel axles
- Uprights made of thick-walled tubing, with an adjustable screw-on base plate
- Standard position width 700 mm centre to centre
- By default, stainless steel manure plate and kick protection
- Pneumatic installation with electrical controls
- Equipped with a unique and reliable pull bar lift system
- Self-supporting system with a portal frame construction
- The walk-through distance between selection gates and central frame is adjustable
- Hot dip galvanised construction, inside and out
- Supplied with assembly and instruction manual and CE conformity declaration